Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Seeking occasional babysitter knocklyon

re : Seeking occasional babysitter knocklyon           reply
30/06/2014 06:54 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there,
I my name is Deirdre and I live in Firhouse. I would be very interested in babysitting for you if are still looking for someone.My number is 0861282002 if you would like to give me a call. Thankyou for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.
Regards
Deirdre

Seeking occasional babysitter knocklyon           reply
29/06/2014 16:07 - Dublin South Childminders
Seeking experienced babysitter with own transport for occasional evening babysitting of easy 4 year old and clingy 18 month old. We live on knocklyon road and don´t get out much :(

02/07/2014 22:41 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi there I live in ballycullen. I have my own car and I am very experienced with children .I have two of my own . My rates are good and have good local references .my number is 0868916553
Thanks Fiona

03/07/2014 12:42 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi how are you, my name is Catrina and i live on the old bawn road in Tallaght. I am 29 i work full time but i am looking for extra work. i am available everyday after 5pm and i have my own car. I have 7 neices and newphews who i have been babysitting for 15 years and still do, the youngest is 3. When i was a teenager i babysat 3 children for the summer so i have plenty of exprerience and i love kids. If you are interested or if the position is still available you can contact me on 087-7576645.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;