Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Seeking responsible childminder Lucan

re : Seeking responsible childminder Lucan           reply
26/11/2013 11:09 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi I am very interested in the childminding poistion, I have worked in a crèche for over 3 years and also done 6 months of manager poistion there to cover maternity leave, I have also childminded for a 3 year old and a 5 month old for 1 an half year in ther home, I´ve 3 nieces an a nephew as well that I´m always around, I really enjoy been around children and doing different activitys with them,baking, art, water play, dancing/singing etc
I´m 27 years old a non smoker and I also have no problem in doing house work etc if required if you would like to know more please get back to me
I´m also quite flexible with hours and available evenings and weekends also
Look forward to hearing from you
Kind regards
Aoife

24/11/2013 09:44 - Dublin West Childminders
Hiya,
I am a 34yr old mother of 2 living in Tullyhall and I am available for childminding.
I can offer your little man a home from home with healthy snacks/meals, fun activities and trips to the park.
I have ref´s if you require, a full clean driving license and garda clearance. PM me if you would like to talk further and i´ll send you my mobile number.
thanks,
Jen

Seeking responsible childminder Lucan           reply
15/11/2013 01:00 - Dublin West Childminders
I am looking for a childminder in the Lucan area to mind my 2year old son part time! It will be from aprox 8:10am till 4:30pm. I´m living in esker Lucan so someone from the surrounding areas would be great! I am looking for someone available in December. Experience and references are essential.. Thanks :)

21/11/2013 20:22 - Dublin West Childminders
Hello,
My name is Ramona
I am at the present employed looking after 3 children(6,8,10 y old). I am interested in the position and I would like to receive more details about it.
Thank you.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;