Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

September 2018 - Childminder Share Offered - Booterstown

September 2018 - Childminder Share Offered - Booterstown           reply
02/04/2018 15:59 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi! Would you like to share our childminder with us?

Our son will start Montessori in September (he will be 3). We have arranged a wonderful childminder, to mind him before and after Montessori in our home, from September. She is a teacher at his Montessori, and so has plenty of experience with children!

If you have similar childcare needs, would you be interested in sharing this arrangement with us i.e. for your child (of similar or slightly older age) and ours to be minded together, either in our home or yours?
Our childminder does not drive, so it would be essential to be living within walking distance of Booterstown Avenue.

re : September 2018 - Childminder Share Offered - Booterstown           reply
12/04/2018 11:27 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi there,
I just read your notice about potentially sharing a childminder, and I thought I´d get in touch. My son is 4 (since February) and is starting in school at the end of Booterstown Avenue in September. We live within walking distance of the school.
I don´t work on Mondays, and work from home on Tuesdays, so I would only need somebody to mind him on Wednesday and Friday afternoons, and possibly Thursday afternoons also. Does this sound like something that could work for you, or would you prefer to have somebody who needs the 5 afternoons?

re... : September 2018 - Childminder Share Offered - Booterstown           reply
12/04/2018 19:13 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi there, have sent you a PM!

discussion forum terms & conditions

;