Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Skerries Childminder

re... : Skerries Childminder           reply
29/06/2015 09:05 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Tina,
Wow, my little guy is also starting in St.Patricks in September with Ms.Comer, he´s 5 in November! My daughter is 8 and is entering St.Patricks Senior school in Sept (had a fantastic time in St.Pats Junior school).
I work in the city centre on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays and I get the 8am train so I need someone I can drop the kids to in the morning at approx 7.40am, give them some Weetabix and take them to school. My son will be the same collection time as your boy and my daughter would need collection at 2.30pm. I arrive home to Skerries at 5.50pm so would collect them at 6pm from minder. I´m don´t ever work late Tina. I am looking for someone to mind them commencing now during the summer holidays, full days and continuing through into the school year. If you have a car I am happy for Ava to sit in the front seat so the smallies could all sit in the back, I´d just provide a booster seat for her. My phone number is 086-8942128 if you want to call me. Or if we are potentially what you might be looking for in terms of childminding I would love to drop over to meet you and discuss things further. Thanks Tina -Ciara

Skerries Childminder           reply
18/06/2015 08:40 - Dublin North Childminders
Hello

Skerries mum of two eager to mind children in her own home. Son 6 in 1st class and daughter 3 in preschool from September. Successfully completed Fetac level 6 in Early Childhood Care and Education. Non smoking home with friendly small dog enclosed driveway and small garden, walking distance to beaches and town.

Fun, friendly, nurturing environment.

Tina

29/06/2015 09:49 - Dublin North Childminders
Sorry Tina, my phone number is 0868942118, I had a wrong digit on my previous response to you! Thanks -Ciara

re : Skerries Childminder           reply
29/06/2015 07:50 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Tina
I live in Skerries and am currently looking for a childminder for my 2 children aged 4.5 and 8 years old. I guess the first thing to ask is if you are still available and if you would be able to facilitate drop off/pick ups from St.Patricks school. I see you have a 6 yr old so if he is in one of the other 2 schools in Skerries it wouldn´t really be possible for you to collect mine from St.Pats.
I´d love to hear from you. Thanks Tina - Ciara

29/06/2015 08:45 - Dublin North Childminders
Hello Ciara,
My son is starting 1st year in St.Patricks school in September. What days and hours are you interested in the children being minded.
Kind Regards
Tina

discussion forum terms & conditions

;