Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Stay at home mother- Dublin 18

Stay at home mother- Dublin 18           reply
25/09/2014 21:28 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
I am a Brazilian mother of a 17 months old baby girl and I have years of child-minder experience working for Irish families. (References available). Also I have worked with children with special nees as I am graduated in Psychology.
I am aware about the importance of children’s physical and emotional well being.

I am interested in looking after one more child or 2 siblings in my spacious 2 bedroom apartment (part-time, full-time or eventually daily babysitter). I would mind your little one with the same care and love that I mind my own. I will be able to share my attention to with each one equally and providing extremely safe, hygienic, comfortable and friendly for the kids.

I will do some play activities with then indoor and if the parents agree I will maybe include daily walks and rhythm class once in a week.

Please, if you think this kind of service would meet your child needs contact me by text with your details and e-mail address and I would be happy to send to you my Personal Letter, my routine schedule, pictures of the apartment and my CV.
Please note:I don´t hold a drivering licenses.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;