Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Stay at home mum available FINGLAS D11

re : Stay at home mum available FINGLAS D11           reply
12/02/2017 11:02 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Georgina, are you still available? I am looking for afterschool care for my 2 children both aged 9 years. They attend GETNS and are finished school at 2.20. Can you pm me or ring me on 0872275636 if you are available? Thanking you Deirdre

09/02/2017 14:34 - Dublin North Childminders
hi , looking place for my baby ., may be 2 days a wk if available

Stay at home mum available FINGLAS D11           reply
30/01/2017 11:59 - Dublin North Childminders
Stay at home Irish mum of three school going children available to mind in my own home during school term and possibly holidays. Own home with large back garden, no pets, non smoker, lots of toys and bikes, scooters. Own 7 seater car. PM for any further queries, Many thanks, Georgina

28/02/2017 13:25 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi, do you have availability for a 7 yr old boy afterschool from 2:30 until 4pm(ish), Thanks, Amanda

re... : Stay at home mum available FINGLAS D11           reply
20/03/2017 23:21 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi my names laura I seen an add that you were looking fora childminder. Please contact me if you still require a minder. My number is 0877834216 thanks regards laura

22/03/2017 21:45 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi, would you still be available please? Looking for 2 days a week for my 18 month old. If you could let me know, I would appreciate it.
Kind regards
Carmel

27/03/2017 08:56 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Carmel, my names laura. I´m available for childminding. I´m in my mid 30s I´m an irish mum with my own home. I´ve lots of energy and love to get out and about with children. My number is 0877834216 if you would widh to call me.

27/03/2017 09:01 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi my names laura, I´m an irish mum in my mid 30s with my own home and full irish licence. Please call me if you are still looking for a child minder. I´m living minutes from charlestown shopping centre. Thanks regards laura 0877834216

27/03/2017 09:16 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Laura, please don´t use another mums advert to advertise yourself. Very unfair when we all created our own profiles on this forum. Please remove your comments from mine. Thank you.

27/03/2017 22:05 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi carmel, were are u located, I am based on the.st Margarets road, in citygate, dublin 11 maybe if you call or text me at 0877834216 and we could chat I would be delighted, thanks regards laura.

27/03/2017 22:46 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Laura,
Sorry to have to contact you again, I´m pleased you left your mobile number, it will make it easier to contact you directly.
Once again I will have to ask that you stop advertising yourself on my advert. You have ignored my previous request and to be honest, to be used, ignored and then used again does not leave a very positive impression of you as a person. I would question the reliability and good character of you as a carer for young children given your current disregard for other mums on this site. It would certainly leave me as a prospective parent unsettled. Please do not post again on my advert. Many thanks.

27/03/2017 23:11 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi sorry not sure how I done this, all a bit new to me sorry. How do I do the add to my own page. I taught I was replying to someones add so sorry

28/03/2017 08:55 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi
Go to the advert you placed on the 20th March 2017 on Dublin North childminders and reply to your comments there. Thanks.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;