Summer Child Minder Available

re : Summer Child Minder Available           reply
17/06/2014 12:38 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Laura,
Please give me a call on 086 2235033,
Antoinette
Mum of Charlie age 8 and Catherine age 6,
I need a driver who is willing to come here ( Drumcondra ) and drop and collect them to various Summer Camps, initially we need help with July and August with a review then going into Sep .
How does that suit you ?
Regards
A

25/06/2014 14:36 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Laura,
I am in Clonsilla not far from you with two lovely boys aged 10 and 3.
Let me know if you are still available and what are your rates. you can contact me on 0858625600 if you prefer.
kind regards,
Melanie

Summer Child Minder Available           reply
16/06/2014 22:49 - Dublin North Childminders
I am a qualified teacher and have finished my primary teaching degree in St. Patrick´s College Drumcondra and am looking for work for the summer months (June - September). I am Garda vetted, have first aid certificates and have extensive experience with young children. I have my own car and a full clean licence.

I am available for full time child minding during the summer months and also evening babysitting, daytime and weekend babysitting .

Living in Castleknock area so preferably the surrounding areas but not essential.

I have plenty of experience with children at all ages and have references if needed (including child minding triplets.)

Caring, reliable and responsible. Please email or text me for any queries or for my C.V. I look forward to hearing from you. (lauralwinters@hotmail.com)

Laura.

17/06/2014 12:41 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi there,
Please give me a call on 086 2235033,
Antoinette
Mum of Charlie age 8 and Catherine age 6,
I need a driver who is willing to come here ( Drumcondra ) and drop and collect them to various Summer Camps, initially we need help with July and August with a review then going into Sep .
How does that suit you ?
Regards
A

discussion forum terms & conditions

;