Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Summer Part-time Childcare WANTED

Summer Part-time Childcare WANTED           reply
28/04/2014 20:40 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,
I´m looking for someone kind and enthusiastic to mind my two boys (aged 3&5) for a couple of hours each day during June, July and August. If you had your own car you could bring them to the local parks. Killiney, Dublin. €10/hr.
Thanks!

re : Summer Part-time Childcare WANTED           reply
30/04/2014 15:34 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi,
Many thanks to those you replied to my ad. I have found someone to mind the boys.
All the very best!

29/04/2014 16:56 - Dublin South Childminders
Hello,
My name is Cornelia Tuite. I am 25 years old and i live in Clarinda Park Dun Laoghaire. I am available to mind your children from June-August 20th. i have over 7 years experience of working with children ages between 3-12. This has been in Summer Camps and occasional babysitting over the years. I have looked after a family of 4 boys for many years! I love looking after boys they can be lots of fun but discipline is equally as important! My hobbies are running, tennis, football and reading. I do not drive. If you are interested , please contact me and i will send you a copy of my cv with a reference.
Many thanks!
Regards Cornelia

01/05/2014 19:19 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi there I am a fully qualified Montessori Teacher available for minding children in their own home 4 days a week from early June. I spent 3 years in college studying childcare and Montessori teaching and have been minding children for nearly 10 years. I have my own car and have first aid training. Apart from this I have lots of fun and educational activities to fill up the day! References available upon request. I am based in Dublin 7 and am contactable on 085-7453703 or alternatively you can pm me to chat further. How many hours a week would you be looking for? Thanks, Jen :)

28/04/2014 22:09 - Dublin South Childminders
Pm sent

discussion forum terms & conditions

;