Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Summer babysitter / childminder needed drogheda/clogherhead area

Summer babysitter / childminder needed drogheda/clogherhead area           reply
25/03/2014 13:23 - Louth Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,

I´m looking for a summer babysitter/child-minder for late July and all of August at a holiday home in Clogherhead.
Applicant must be energetic and playful to keep up with a 4 year old and an 18 month old, i.e. beach activities, walks, local sights and arts and crafts etc.

Hours and days will be flexible, some hours during the days and some evenings... Mum will be around so its just to help with the kids, no housework etc.

Applicants must have fluent English, experience, references and preferably in the local area with their own transport.

Please contact me with cvs / full description rather than just a phone number to make it easier...

thank you!

re : Summer babysitter / childminder needed drogheda/clogherhead area           reply
01/04/2014 15:55 - Louth Childminders
Hi There ,
If You could send me on Your Email I´ll be happy to send on my Cv ,
Or Check me out on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/babysitter.bettystown
Many Thanks
Kayley

re : Summer babysitter / childminder needed drogheda/clogherhead area           reply
09/04/2014 20:21 - Louth Childminders
Hi there!
I am looking for babysitting work this summer and live in the area you mentioned above in your notice. I have experience working with young children in summer camp settings and believe I can offer you the standards you are looking for in a childminder.
If you´d like to send me your email details, I´d be happy to send you further details, references, CV etc.
Hope to hear from you soon.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;