Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Swords Childminder Available - Home From Home

Swords Childminder Available - Home From Home           reply
22/10/2014 12:51 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Mams & Dads

I’m looking for one or two little people to mind in my own home (Swords, Co Dublin). My home is smoke and pet free.

I have worked full time for all of my daughters life (all 3years Lol) and I know how stressful it can be to select the right care for your child. In my own experience I have found with the previous childminders I had they didn’t adapt well to my childs needs as she grew. This is something I’m very conscious off, From simple things like leaving the house for walks, going to the park, what they eat and developmental play, I can provide it all. I’m a young, fun, caring and patient mother. If you would like more information please PM me, I would love to hear from you.

I understand how manic juggling work and family can be, so depending on the arrangement with parent(s) I can provide a healthy meals and snacks.

I have my own little girl who is 3 she is little social butterfly and I know she would only welcome a new little person into her home. She would only love someone to play and interact with everyday.

Please feel free to PM me with any other questions you may have
Lisa

re : Swords Childminder Available - Home From Home           reply
06/11/2014 21:06 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Lisa,
My name is Dana and I am a new mommy, so this is all new to me... I am due back to work in the New Year and I am shopping around for a childminder for 3 full days a week and I am hoping to meet with potential candidates who would be interested in this position and to then make a final decision on the right person for me and my daughter. My daughter will be 6 months by this stage and I was wondering if you would be interested in meeting up with me to discuss the position or has your post been fulfilled?

03/11/2014 17:54 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Lisa
Im only looking for part time , my boy is 2 and i would like him to have a few little playmates. i would provide food . would be mon/wed/fri 11 till 1
interested?

09/11/2014 19:32 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Lisa,
I sent you a PM...

discussion forum terms & conditions

;