Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Swords school term childminder for mornings wanted asap near Holywell ideal

Swords school term childminder for mornings wanted asap near Holywell ideal           reply
21/10/2014 20:22 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Wanted : Swords school term childminder for mornings wanted asap

Hello everyone,

I´m looking for a childminder to start as soon as possible for my 3 year old boy and very occasionally my 7 year old daughter. ( to start after oct mid term)

ideally ;

-living near High fields or Holywell.

-perhaps for someone with kids who just wants school terms as I am off during the School holidays.

-for 3 to 4 mornings a week from 8 to 12:30 ( this will change weekly but will let you know in advance ) with a guarantee of at least three mornings each week during school term.

-for Someone who drives, as it involves at drop off to Holywell preschool at 12:30.

The day time is a priority but the flowing would also be needed but not essential:
I´m in college two evenings a week(Mon and wed) and sometimes I might need someone who can mind them from 5 o´clock to 10:30, (partner does shift work so depends on his schedule). Ideally in their own home but could start off in another home and be and then go to their house for bedtime.

Experience and references are necessary.

if interested please PM me and we can work out more details and arrange a meeting.
Thanks

discussion forum terms & conditions

;