Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

TERM TIME CHILDMINDER REQUIRED CLANE AREA

TERM TIME CHILDMINDER REQUIRED CLANE AREA           reply
12/07/2017 15:54 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
I´m looking for a reliable, active, caring woman to mind my 18 m.o son 7:45-4:30 mon- friday with a 13:30 finish every second Wednesday. alongside this my 11 year old daughter needs watching after school{she can walk from schoolbus to your home} from 3 -4:30.

School term time only although I can negotiate some payment for holidays with the right candidate.
Thank you in advance,
Paula.

re : TERM TIME CHILDMINDER REQUIRED CLANE AREA           reply
12/07/2017 22:11 - Kildare Childminders
I live in Allenwood, very near the bus stop. I have a 3 yo Nd and 1 ½ year old. I am qualified in childcare and first aid too. I would be able to mind your children here in my home. If it´s not too far you can message me back.

re... : TERM TIME CHILDMINDER REQUIRED CLANE AREA           reply
12/07/2017 23:00 - Kildare Childminders
I actually live in Kilmeage near the Travellers Rest pub so only up the road from you.My daughter goes to the Gaelscoil in nass and i drop her to the Westgrove at Clane every morning but she would need collecting at 3 each day as Clane is the furthest the bus goes out , would you be in a position to do this? I am super excited that you´ve a child the same age as he was minded with a child the same age until june and is so social as a result.
Thanks
Paula

13/07/2017 14:43 - Kildare Childminders
Hi,
I sent you a p.m.
Kind Regards

16/07/2017 20:15 - Kildare Childminders
Hi Paula, I have sent you a pm. I´m an experienced childminder with 2 kids. My children attend gael scoil ui riada in kilcock,I´m fluent Irish myself. Would love to chat with u if position is still available. Also I would like to collect ur daughter from school bus each afternoon if she was under my care. Hope to speak with u soon. Regards Aoife

16/07/2017 20:56 - Kildare Childminders
Hi, my name is Colette and I live in Kilmeague village. I have a 5 year old daughter starting Allen school this Septwmber. I have a full clean driving licence and previous experience childminding. If you are interested please let me know.

17/07/2017 11:13 - Kildare Childminders
Hi Paula I am a registered,insured childminder living in Clane. Very close to the Westgrove Hotel. I already mind school teachers children and will have a 20m old little boy this September. I am available to have a chat if you still haven´t found someone. Thanks Jenny 0872738033

discussion forum terms & conditions

;