Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

TRIM CHILDMINDER AVAILABLE F/T & P/T

TRIM CHILDMINDER AVAILABLE F/T & P/T           reply
27/12/2014 15:15 - Meath Childminders
-----------------------------------
Dear Parents. As a former Zookeeper I have now retrained to work with more delightful little ´monkeys´ and police them whilst they get up funny antics in my home, along with my two little monkeys. As a former youth education worker and nursery worker I place a lot of importance on caring for the emotional needs of individuals as well as the intellectual and physical needs. I am a fan of Montessori and Steiner methods of learning and play and enjoy art, baking, music and nature / outdoor play. I am a very patient, enthusiastic person who takes a very gentle approach to childminding and loves working with energetic young people. I have two children; a boy 5.5 years and a girl of 4 years old. I am centrally based in Trim with a large secure well equipped garden with a spacious house with lots of interesting toys.
I am have a degree in environmental sciences but I have had a lot of employment and voluntary work experience in youth work and with people with challenging behaviour.
I am available Mon - Sat P/T or F/T from Jan 2014.
I have references and I have completed a Quality Awareness Programme with Childminding Ireland, I am getting Garda and CRB vetted and due to go on First Aid Training in January.
If parents would like to meet for an informal meeting with no pressure to commit, I would be delighted to meet up.
If you are still interested after that we could meet again with your child / children and mine for introductions but again no pressure to commit.
I appreciate that this is a huge emotional step for any parent and more so your child / children and I would handle this very sensitively and patiently.
Please feel free to email me for a chat.
be.Ireland.1978@gmail.com

re : TRIM CHILDMINDER AVAILABLE F/T & P/T           reply
07/01/2015 19:25 - Meath Childminders
Hi
I would be interested in chatting if you were available? We are looking for a minder for 18month old son Tuesday - Friday´s from end Feb to mid July and potentially part time following. We live in Trim also
If your interested let me know,
Thanks
Tommy
0860405814 / tommygarv@gmail.com

TRIM CHILDMINDER AVAILABLE F/T & P/T           reply
27/12/2014 15:15 - Meath Childminders
Dear Parents. As a former Zookeeper I have now retrained to work with more delightful little ´monkeys´ and police them whilst they get up funny antics in my home, along with my two little monkeys. As a former youth education worker and nursery worker I place a lot of importance on caring for the emotional needs of individuals as well as the intellectual and physical needs. I am a fan of Montessori and Steiner methods of learning and play and enjoy art, baking, music and nature / outdoor play. I am a very patient, enthusiastic person who takes a very gentle approach to childminding and loves working with energetic young people. I have two children; a boy 5.5 years and a girl of 4 years old. I am centrally based in Trim with a large secure well equipped garden with a spacious house with lots of interesting toys.
I am have a degree in environmental sciences but I have had a lot of employment and voluntary work experience in youth work and with people with challenging behaviour.
I am available Mon - Sat P/T or F/T from Jan 2014.
I have references and I have completed a Quality Awareness Programme with Childminding Ireland, I am getting Garda and CRB vetted and due to go on First Aid Training in January.
If parents would like to meet for an informal meeting with no pressure to commit, I would be delighted to meet up.
If you are still interested after that we could meet again with your child / children and mine for introductions but again no pressure to commit.
I appreciate that this is a huge emotional step for any parent and more so your child / children and I would handle this very sensitively and patiently.
Please feel free to email me for a chat.
be.Ireland.1978@gmail.com

discussion forum terms & conditions

;

File Attachment Icon
DSC00775.JPG