Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Teacher Availalbe

re : Teacher Availalbe           reply
11/06/2015 08:04 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
-----------------------------------
hi Philip
I was wondering if you are still available for july provition, my son his 11 years old.if you are still available please give me a call on this number 0876824632 thanks .

Teacher Availalbe           reply
10/06/2015 23:35 - Primary Tutors & July Provision (Locality: Dublin South)
-----------------------------------
Dear Parents,

I am a fully qualified male secondary school teacher with over 6 years teaching experience including previous experience working within the July Provision Programme.

My initial experience had me working with younger children as a resource teacher focusing on basic numeracy and literacy. Since then I have worked in a Dublin secondary school in practical subjects. Areas of Technical Graphics help students with spatial awareness, motor skills and allowing themselves to communicate through an alternative medium. I also teach Materials Technology Wood which assists students to develop completely new skills within a safe environment.

I am registered with the Teaching Council of Ireland, Garda vetted and obtained my Bachelor of Education from the University of Limerick. I am also certified in basic first aid.

I have recently returned from a trip to Belarus where we volunteered in a children´s orphanage. The children had varying needs including physical difficulties, autism and downs syndrome. We provided general assistance for the duration of our stay.

I am caring, diligent and can be flexible to suit your needs throughout July. I am located in the Dublin 8 area and have my own car if I am needed to travel.

References are available on request.

Please feel free to contact me if you think I may be able to assist you.

With kind regards,

Philip.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;