Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Teacher available for July provision

re : Teacher available for July provision           reply
02/04/2014 12:15 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
-----------------------------------
Hi Emma, I am looking for someone to to provide July provision for my 11yr old son Jay. Jay has Aspergers and would have the support of an sna in school. We have never used the jury provision before so the whole experience is new to us. The reason we are looking for the July provision this summer is that Jay has asked to do the ZOO Sumer camp (14/6/14 - 18/614). I have spoken to a person at the ZOO and they are supportive of children with special needs attending the camp but request that the child would be supported. We are only looking for someone for that week so all your hours would be in that week. We live in sandyford and I would be looking for someone who could drive Jay to and from the camp each day as well as support during the camp (we would pay patrol costs). Is this something you would be interested in? Please get in touch ether way and let me know.
Regards
Tanya

Teacher available for July provision           reply
27/03/2014 08:56 - Primary Tutors & July Provision (Locality: Dublin North)
Hi,
I am a qualified primary school teacher with three years teaching experience. I am based in Dublin but I am also available to work in Limerick. I have taught both mainstream and learning support/resource so I have an increased and enhanced experience of working with a wide variety of behavioural, educational and emotional needs. I am also a current Special Olympics volunteer and have been involved with this for several years. I have a car so I can travel around both the Dublin and Limerick area. PM if interested.

03/04/2014 11:04 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hi, please can you pm me, I am looking for a july provision tutor and we are in Dublin 15 and my son is 5yrs? thanks

03/04/2014 21:17 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hi I am looking for someone to provide July provision for my 9 yr old son Cillian, Cillian has a mild learning disability, ADHD and mobility problems and would have the support of an full time sna in school. We have never used the jury provision before so the whole experience is new to us. The reason we are looking for the July is to help Cillian on his maths work he is well behind and need work on this , we live in Dublin 7 area , Is this something you would be interested in? Please get in touch ether way and let me know please,
Many thanks
Maryann

03/04/2014 21:20 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
re : Teacher available for July provision
03/04/2014 21:17 - July Provision
Hi I am looking for someone to provide July provision for my 9 yr old son Cillian, Cillian has a mild learning disability, ADHD and mobility problems and would have the support of an full time sna in school. We have never used the jury provision before so the whole experience is new to us. The reason we are looking for the July is to help Cillian on his maths work he is well behind and need work on this , we live in Dublin 7 area , Is this something you would be interested in? Please get in touch ether way and let me know please,
Many thanks
Maryann
Maryann kenny

discussion forum terms & conditions

;