Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

Teacher hours Lucan Area Oct 2011

Teacher hours Lucan Area Oct 2011           reply
25/07/2011 22:51 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
I require a childminder for my daughter (who will be 9 months) for teachers hours starting in Oct. If youre interested please Pm me with your details and a
little about yourself, your experience and your location
Thanks
SanT

re : Teacher hours Lucan Area Oct 2011           reply
25/07/2011 23:35 - Dublin West Childminders
hi my name is suzanne i am a mother of two an 18 year old girl and a 12 year old son. i am childminding the last 12 years and have had a lot of experience with babies.i provide a home from home environment and treat the child as if my own . i am excellent at what i do i have the references to prove that i am available at the moment look forward to hearing from you i am in cherrywood in clondalkin my number is 0872248827 thanks.

27/08/2011 11:20 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi, my name is Christina. I am childminder with 4 years of experience. At the moment im working one day a week in The Little Gym and I am the Gymnast instructor for children. I love children and work with them makes me a happy person. I am non smoker, and I have my own car. I am reliable, responsible young woman (24)
I am looking for a new family to look at the children :Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. I am also available for babysitting for the weekends.
I have excellent references from 2 other families.
If you would like to meet me please give me a call.
086 254 27 47

I look forward to hearing from you
Christina

08/09/2011 15:08 - Dublin West Childminders
hi i am a childminder with 15years experience in minding children of all ages and i live in the liffey valley area . if you need to contact me please call 0876604028.looking forward to hearing from you steph.

16/08/2011 17:03 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi there

I sent you a PM. Looking forward to hearing from you

ciara

04/10/2011 22:17 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi I sent you a pm
Ciara

15/08/2011 17:08 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi.im a mother of 1 schoolgoing girl. I live in the Griffeen Glen area of lucan.I have many yrs of experience in childcare and have excellent references.I was looking for a childminding position to suit my childs school hollidays and this would suit perfect.I will be free from sep.if you would like to get in touch. my no. is 0833072074. Kind Regards. :)

discussion forum terms & conditions