Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Teacher looking for minder for Naas.

re : Teacher looking for minder for Naas.           reply
24/05/2015 10:40 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi I am farzana Jenny. I am doing childminder job.i have 10 years of experience in this.i can take a good care of your child. Please call me
0892314134..Thank you..

Teacher looking for minder for Naas.           reply
23/05/2015 20:57 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
I have two children. One is 3 and the other is 4 months. I will be returning to school in September and need a minder for 4 days a week. Occasionally 5 days. (They are minded by their grandparents one day a week)

The 3 year old is outgoing, active and messy. She likes being outdoors and playing with other children. She needs a minder who will bring her outside, to playgroups, play centers etc. and will play with her, be creative, make jigsaws when her brother is napping.

The 4 month old also appears to like being outdoors and is eager to get moving so I imagine he will need lots of activities too.

I would like a minder to come to our house in the mornings and organise the children while I go to school. The day will need to be organised around the baby´s naps to some extent. Minder can bring children to her own home if she likes, I just need help in the mornings in my home.

More than anything I am looking for someone who will really care for and be gentle with my children.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;