Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Temp Part Time Afterschool Required Ongar/D15

re : Temp Part Time Afterschool Required Ongar/D15           reply
27/08/2014 17:25 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Etain,
I am a mum of 3 boys ( ages 14, almost 10 yrs and 7 yrs) and I am also an experienced childminder, Garda vetted and I have been minding other peoples children for the last 4 years. My youngest two children attend Mary Mother of Hope School and I am just wondering what your school collection times are from Castaheany Educate Together? I may be in a position to help you with afterschool care in my home if there isnt a clash of pick up times. Thanks.

re : Temp Part Time Afterschool Required Ongar/D15           reply
27/08/2014 17:26 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi Etain,
I am a mum of 3 boys ( ages 14, almost 10 yrs and 7 yrs) and I am also an experienced childminder, Garda vetted and I have been minding other peoples children for the last 4 years. My youngest two children attend Mary Mother of Hope School and I am just wondering what your school collection times are from Castaheany Educate Together? I may be in a position to help you with afterschool care in my home if there isnt a clash of pick up times. Thanks.

re... : Temp Part Time Afterschool Required Ongar/D15           reply
28/08/2014 08:42 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi Juno,
I´ve just pm´d you ... pick up time is 2.10,
Etain

re... : Temp Part Time Afterschool Required Ongar/D15           reply
03/09/2014 18:46 - Dublin West Childminders
Position filled, thanks so much for your replies,
Etain

Temp Part Time Afterschool Required Ongar/D15           reply
25/08/2014 10:04 - Dublin West Childminders
Hello !
We have 2 boys aged 7 and nearly 10 who attend Castaheany ETNS in Ongar. I work shift but am due to go on maternity leave after Christmas so we need school pick ups and 1-3 hours afterschool care from 8th of September until then. It will be for 2-3 afternoons per week. I can provide a schedule of exactly the dates and times required for the next 4 months. We live very close to the school so would be happy with care either in our home or in yours. Thanks, Etain

discussion forum terms & conditions

;