Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Temp childcare wanted Naas

re : Temp childcare wanted Naas           reply
09/07/2013 22:16 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there,
I am not replying about taking this position, I am moreso writing in relation to the hrs and pay for this temporary position. I feel, IMO that you are offering very little pay for very long hours, 50e per/day equalling to 4.76p/hr ..

10/07/2013 21:34 - Kildare Childminders
Hi Amba,
Thanks for your interest I will PM you privately to discuss further.
Gillian

Temp childcare wanted Naas           reply
09/07/2013 17:31 - Kildare Childminders
Hi,

I am looking for a minder to mind my two girls aged 2.5 and 10 months in our home in Naas next week Tues to Fri 7.30-6.00 and Sat night babysitting 5.00-1.30.

I would be looking at paying 250.00 for the 5 days cash.

If you are interested please drop me a line and we can arrange to have a further conversation.

Thanks

re... : Temp childcare wanted Naas           reply
10/07/2013 18:35 - Kildare Childminders
I agree completely. The most precious people in the world to you should have the greatest professional care. You wont get that if your not prepared to pay (a fair wage...Not huge wage, just fair).

10/07/2013 21:44 - Kildare Childminders
To Sallins and Babysit, believe you me I do ensure the best professional care for my precious children and that does not always mean the people who demand more money!
We have an amazing nanny at the moment who loves working with us and my gorgeous girls. I am only interested in speaking with people who are interested which is the reason I was clear about what we are looking for and pay. So I would appreciate if you could keep your opinions to yourself!

09/07/2013 20:42 - Kildare Childminders
hello
i would be able to help out but was wondering if you would allow your children to come to my home part of the day as i have a 16 month old daughter. I am a registered and insured childminder and i can collect and drop them if this was ok.
hope to hear from you
kind regards
Amba

discussion forum terms & conditions

;