Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Term time Childminder/Nanny needed in Churctown /Ballinteer area

Term time Childminder/Nanny needed in Churctown /Ballinteer area           reply
03/08/2017 20:37 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
An experienced, caring nanny or childminder needed to mind two children nearly 5yrs and 3yrs old. School drop off and pick up from Scoil Naithi required. This is a term time position from 8am to 4.30pm Mon to Fri
References required 
Must be Garda vetted 

Thank you. 

re : Term time Childminder/Nanny needed in Churctown /Ballinteer area           reply
08/08/2017 21:44 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,
I am writing in regards to the nanny position you have advertised.
My name is Monyka and I´m 29 years old. I lived in Ireland for 10 years and I´ve just returned after a break back home in Brazil. I have great experience working with children, specially younger ones, and also have excellent references. I have a genuinely love for children and I am planning on starting a course on childcare and child development.
I am a very energetic, hardworking and kind person with a bubbly personality. In my work with children I always give my all to promote the best opportunities for children to develop and explore their potential. I am very affectionate and look after them with love while showing them the boundaries they need. I am a great team player who understands the need of working hand in hand with parents´ ways of raising their children.
I look forward to hear from you,
Warm regards,
Monyka Bezerra

discussion forum terms & conditions

;