Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Term time Childminder required in Celbridge (Oldtown Mill area).

Term time Childminder required in Celbridge (Oldtown Mill area).           reply
02/03/2017 08:02 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
We´re based in Oldtown Mill, Celbridge. Looking for a childminder from September 2017. Hoping to find a Mammy whose youngest has started school. My son will be 4 and a half and attending a local playschool (walking distance), my little girl will be 12 months. Looking for a childminder as my little girl was born with a heart defect so creche wouldn´t be ideal (all those bugs!!!). She´s had a surgical repair and has no special care needs so not looking for anyone medically qualified although basic first aid would be great and something I´d hope you´d be able to do anyway. I´m a teacher so looking for TERM TIME CARE ONLY, Monday to Thursday 7.45am to 4 and Fridays 7.45 to 2pm. Would be ideal for someone who wanted to be at home with their own kids on holidays. Open to minding in our house or yours. No smokers or pets please, you don´t have to be able to drive as long as you are prepared to walk to/from playschool. I would like you to have references but these can be character references if you haven´t worked in a while. Pay negotiable. We´ve never done this before so open to negotiation on pay. Would consider someone who is looking to mind others´ children for the first time and is prepared to wait until end Aug/start Sept to start. Would prefer some one who isn´t minding lots of kids just because of the infection risk. Looking forward to hearing from you.

re : Term time Childminder required in Celbridge (Oldtown Mill area).           reply
07/03/2017 08:17 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
NO LONGER AVAILABLE

discussion forum terms & conditions

;

File Attachment Icon
20170125_150536.jpg