Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Term time childminder

Term time childminder           reply
16/02/2015 17:39 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi all ,

At present I am working in a crèche envi and have done so with my current company for the past 5yrs , previous to this I worked full time as a nanny for a wonderful family for
3yrs I have also worked in other childcare centres , due to a closure in current company I am beginning the search for a child / children to care for in my own home , I have my own son who will turn 2 in June and really would love to stay at home .

I hold full childcare qualifications level 5/6 in early childhood education , I also have paediatric first aid and full Garda vetting .

I live in Finglas , I have a nice warm and caring home , a large back garden and within walking distance to parks etc , I love to do all forms of activities with children and I regularly paint and do messy play with my own son .

As I said I am looking for term time however if childcare is required during holidays etc that can be discussed.

I hope I have explained myself well enough if you have any questions please don´t hesitate to ask , I will be free from my current job from July onwards .

I also hold a full clean driving licence and my own car .

Many thanks for reading .

discussion forum terms & conditions

;