Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Term time childminder wanted Beaumont/Santry

Term time childminder wanted Beaumont/Santry           reply
19/07/2018 12:20 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Childminder required for a 9 month old baby of two teachers. Required from late August, not including school holidays. Must be non smoker and living in Beaumont or Santry area. References required. Please PM if interested. Thank you.

re : Term time childminder wanted Beaumont/Santry           reply
23/07/2018 14:12 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Mairead,
I´ve just read your advertisement looking for a babysitter and am interested to see if I could be the right babysitting match for your family.
I have several years experience looking after the children of five families ranging in ages from 8 months to ten years old. My duties have included meal prep, feeding, burping, changing, bathing, playing, arts and crafts, collection and drop off to school, crèche and activities, night time routine, supervision and light house work.
I live in Whitehall, very close to Beaumont/Santry and am available for morning and daytime work. I will be starting an evening course that runs on Monday and Wednesday evenings from 6pm-9pm in October.
If you are interested to see if we could work well together please do not hesitate to contact me. I know that it is of utmost importance to find a trustworthy, dependable and caring childminder. I can provide you with the phone numbers of two mothers for references, just drop me a line on this or feel free to contact me via mobile: 089 256 9017.
I hope to hear from you soon,
Andrea

30/07/2018 17:49 - Dublin North Childminders
This post has now been filled

01/08/2018 23:53 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi
I am replying to your post looking for a childminder. I am available. I am a mother of 3 boys. I live in beaumont. I have childcare fetac level 5, first aid and special needs assistant. I have over ten years childcare experience.
I am a non smoker and full clean drivers licence. References available upon request.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;