Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Term time childminder wanted in Dublin 9

Term time childminder wanted in Dublin 9           reply
24/08/2018 09:27 - Dublin North Childminders (Locality: Dublin North)
-----------------------------------
Hi,

I am looking for a term time childminder to take care of my beautiful, sweet, fun, and curious 17 month old little girl. We are based in Santry so are looking for someone in the Dublin 9 area to mind her in their own home. We have been let down last minute by someone who had committed to the position so are looking for someone to start ASAP. Hours are roughly 8-4 Monday - Friday. We hope to find someone who will treat our daughter as part of their family. She loves music, dancing, exploring outdoors, and playing with other children. I am a teacher so looking for someone to commit to the position till June 2019. PM me if you are interested.

Thanks,

Caroline

re : Term time childminder wanted in Dublin 9           reply
26/08/2018 22:53 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi
I´ve sent you a private mail.
Yvonne

30/08/2018 10:47 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Caroline, My name is Lynda Bolger and my numbe is 0871438932,iam very interested in your post and have loads of experience in childminding, would love to hear from you to discuss same. we live on glasnevin ave dublin 11. take care and hopefully chat soon

04/09/2018 15:22 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi if you are not sorted l am available l live in beaumount if you want to give me a call on 0876369748 l have two daughters 11 and 15

discussion forum terms & conditions

;