Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

The cost of dresses

The cost of dresses           reply
14/06/2007 14:38 - Debs Dance
-----------------------------------
Hi, I am a journalist with the Irish Sun and were planning an article about the debs ball and the costs involved. We´re looking for girls and their parents who are in the process of preparing it, buying dresses, booking limos etc. and are willing to talk about how much they´re spending. We want to know where people are buying their dresses, how much they are prepared to spend and what they think about the whole event and the way in which it has changed in the last decade from a simple end-of-school rite of passage to a full-blown social extravaganza. If anyone out there is interested in telling their story and giving their opinion, please reply.
Thanks,
Caitrina

re : The cost of dresses           reply
11/05/2009 17:51 - Debs Dance
-----------------------------------
Hi

I know its a long time since you placed your message. However I just wondered if you are interested in running a story about buying debs dresses on line. It has been reported that with the economic climate more and more consumers are using the internet to search for bargains. We sell brand new and worn once debs dresses, our policy of low overheads means that we can pass all savings to our customers. We also offer a quality guarantee on all our dresses. Our weblink is:

http://stores.shop.ebay.ie/Fashion-Express-Dresses

We would be happy to contribute if you wish to run a story on this subject, I am sure it will get a lot of interest especially as we are heading into the debs season.

Kind Regards
Jackie
Fashion Express Dresses
email: fashionexpress@live.com

discussion forum terms & conditions

;