Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Trabolgan

Trabolgan           reply
27/04/2007 13:17 - Miscellaneous
-----------------------------------
Anyone taken a a trabolgan break with only one parent & three young kids? Thinking of taking them on my own for a few days but wondering will I be pulled in all different direction and being frazzled trying to supervise their activities?

re : Trabolgan           reply
03/05/2007 15:38 - Miscellaneous
I was in trabolgan about 5 years ago with my 2 children and did not like it at all. the food was terrible and the furniture beds etc in the house was very uncomfortable. Unless they have changed these things i would not go back. The activities for the children were good but having no choice about where we ate in the evening was not good.

re : Trabolgan           reply
03/05/2007 15:56 - Miscellaneous
I was there about 5 years ago too and if you are driving it´s handy enough to go into Midleton for something to eat but to be honest my children were so busy that they prefered to grab something to eat and get on with having fun, after all it´s just a week. However just last weekend I heard that it has become very rough down there and a place where you really have to watch the children all the time which is grand if they are all around the one age and happy to do the same things.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;