Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

Trustworthy, experienced person required to mind children in their home

re... : Trustworthy, experienced person required to mind children in their home           reply
09/11/2011 22:08 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Rachel,
I seem to be having a lot of difficulties with this this evening. 3rd time lucky. My number is 087 6997308. Perhaps you could give me a call tomorrow and we could discuss the details.
Regards,
Davina

re... : Trustworthy, experienced person required to mind children in their home           reply
09/11/2011 22:12 - Kildare Childminders
Will do Davina. Thanks

Trustworthy, experienced person required to mind children in their home           reply
02/11/2011 15:53 - Kildare Childminders
Hello,

I will be returning to work after maternity leave in the New Year. My husband and I are beginning the search for someone to look after our two children in our home in the Rathangan area.
As I am sure you can imagine our children are precious and we want to find the right, trustworthy and experienced person to look after them while we are at work which is a very daunting task. My daughter is 5 and is attending school so we will need someone who can drop off and pick up from school and who can aid her with homework including Irish. Our son will be almost 1 when I go back to work so we also want someone who can assist us with aiding every aspect of his development.

My husband works shift hours so we will only require someone 2-3 days a week. The hours will be from 7am to 7pm on those days. The days of the week that he works changes every 6 months so the person will have to be flexible to this change bi-annually.
All applicants must be able to provide vaild references and if possible Garda vetting certificate and although it is not a requirement, childcare qualifications (including paediatric first aid) are an advantage.

If you are interested please PM me.
Thanks

re : Trustworthy, experienced person required to mind children in their home           reply
08/11/2011 23:10 - Kildare Childminders
Hi,
I sent you a pm and l am just looking to check you received it.
Regards,
Davmur

08/11/2011 23:14 - Kildare Childminders
Hi. No I didn´t get any pm

discussion forum terms & conditions