Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Tullamore childminder wanted

re : Tullamore childminder wanted           reply
15/12/2014 02:38 - Offaly Childminders
-----------------------------------
hi, Is this position filled, I have Montessori and special needs qualification as well as loads of experience, my number is 0877578538, Thanks

re : Tullamore childminder wanted           reply
15/11/2014 16:17 - Offaly Childminders
Hi my name is Shannon Mulpeter. I am 18 years of age and I am from Clara Co. Offaly. I seen your advertisement on this site. I have some experience in child-minding, I babysat 2 children aged 8yrs and 1yrs during the summer last year(2013). I also done my work experience in a play school called Busy Beevers in ballycumber Co. Offaly. I love children and mind my little brothers of an evening for my own parents. I am available from Monday to Friday and available at anytime during the day I am polite and kind and a caring person. I have references on my CV which I can email to you if needed. (my email address is shannonm.mulpeter96@gmail.com)
I would be very grateful if you could reply to my message as I am interested in the job and looking to work during the week, I drive my own car with my provisional licence but am in the process of my lessons.
Thank You,
Shannon Mulpeter.
(contact me through email thank you)

Tullamore childminder wanted           reply
06/11/2014 12:24 - Offaly Childminders
Hi
I am still looking for an experienced childminder for 2 kids in tullamore. First child aged 3 from 2 to 5pm and second child aged 1 from 9 to 5 pm. Special needs experience would be beneficial but not essential. Looking to start in Dec. If you have the relevant experience with references please pm me.
Thanks

discussion forum terms & conditions

;