Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Tullyallen area childminder available from Sept 2015

Tullyallen area childminder available from Sept 2015           reply
16/07/2015 12:42 - Louth Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, I am a mother of school going children looking to mind a child/children in my own home in Tullyallen and surrounding areas from September 2015. I am qualified in FETAC Level 6 Early Childhood Care and Education and Special Needs Assisting. I have lots of experience in childminding and have cared for children/babies of different ages. I can do school drops/collects and will provide nutritious meals and plenty of indoor and outdoor activities suitable for the age of your child/children. Example: baking day, arts and crafts etc. Available on a full and part -time basis and am flexible with hours required. I have lots of experience and have a love for all children. My home is child friendly with lots of toys, a large garden with plenty of activities and is a smoke free environment. There is also equipment supplied for babies, eg, cot, buggy, highchair etc. I am Garda vetted and registered with Louth County Childcare. Please reply if you are interested in availing of my service. Thanks.

re : Tullyallen area childminder available from Sept 2015           reply
29/07/2015 19:44 - Louth Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, I will be looking for a childminder from the September school term.
I have one daughter starting school in Tullyallen and then my other daughter Is three. I will be looking for a childminder from 7am until 5.30pm.
Would you please be able to provide your rates.
Thank you

discussion forum terms & conditions

;