Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Tutor available for July Provision in Dublin area

Tutor available for July Provision in Dublin area           reply
14/05/2012 20:55 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
-----------------------------------
Fully Qualified Primary School Teacher available to help as part of the July Provision programme.
I am currently working as a Resource teacher in Dublin, and most of the children I am working with are children with A.S.D, ranging from ages 6-11 years old. As a result of gaining this experience I am extremely interested, and enthusiastic about helping parents out in what ever way I can.
I have a car so I am not restricted to any one location in Dublin, and also I would be flexible in the hours I could work in order to best suit the family/child.
Feel free to contact me at any stage with any questions/enquiries etc
Kind Regards
Aoife

re : Tutor available for July Provision in Dublin area           reply
22/05/2012 00:22 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hi Aoife,
We are looking for a qualified teacher to provide the July Provision for our son who is nearly 7. We live in North Co.Wicklow and we´ll be available for the second half of July. Please let me know if you would like to take it further.
Thanks,
DK

re : Tutor available for July Provision in Dublin area           reply
22/05/2012 00:22 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hi Aoife,
We are looking for a qualified teacher to provide the July Provision for our son who is nearly 7. We live in North Co.Wicklow and we´ll be available for the second half of July. Please let me know if you would like to take it further.
Thanks,
DK

discussion forum terms & conditions

;