Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Tutor available for July provision, fully qualified experienced primary school teacher, Galway/Mayo Area

Tutor available for July provision, fully qualified experienced primary school teacher, Galway/Mayo Area           reply
10/05/2013 17:18 - Primary Tutors & July Provision (Locality: Mayo)
-----------------------------------
Hello! My name is Aoife McGrath. I am a fully qualified primary school teacher. I have had the privilage of teaching children with special educational needs for the last four years. This work has been as a resource teacher in primary school and as a special class teacher in a special school. I believe in building positive relationships with the children in my care so that they may achieve their potential in a safe and happy environment. I build engaging and fun filled educational programmes that specifically target the needs of my pupils. I am currently living in Claremorris but I am willing to travel in the Galway/Mayo Area. Please get in touch if you have any questions. I can forward on my full curriculum vitae and references as required.

re : Tutor available for July provision, fully qualified experienced primary school teacher, Galway/Mayo Area           reply
12/05/2013 22:44 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Dear Aoife,
I am responding to your advetisement regarding the July provision. We are based in Ballina. I would be grateful if you could send us a copy of your CV. Would you be willing to come to Ballina?
Best regards,
Damien Barrett

re : Tutor available for July provision, fully qualified experienced primary school teacher, Galway/Mayo Area           reply
25/05/2013 21:25 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hi Aoife, my name is Trish Warrington, living in Claremorris. I am a fostercarer, and one of the children I look after has been diagnosed with autism. He is six years old and has completed his first year at St. Anthonys, Castlebar. I am keen for him to avail of the july provision as he has made great progress and would like to help him as much as possible. As you live locally, it would be very convenient for you. Please let me know if you are interested. Thank you, Trish.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;