11/06/2015 18:00 - Special Needs / Tutors Required
-----------------------------------
hi
I was wondering if you still available.

re... : Tutor needed South County Dublin           reply
12/06/2015 10:39 - Special Needs / Tutors Required
hi
can you please send me your number so we can arrange everything as soon as possible. or can you ring me on this 0876824632.thanks.

re : Tutor needed South County Dublin           reply
13/06/2015 15:15 - Special Needs / Tutors Required
Hi,
I am a primary school teacher living in dundrum who has worked specifically in the special education department for the last year. I have been working with many different children diagnosed with asd, Down syndrome and speech and language difficulties. I am registered with the teaching council. Feel free to email me on Amy.gallagher53@mail.dcu.ie if you are still looking for a tutor.
Many thanks,
Amy

12/06/2015 10:35 - Special Needs / Tutors Required
my number is 0876824632 thanks .

11/06/2015 17:59 - Special Needs / Tutors Required
hi

11/06/2015 18:00 - Special Needs / Tutors Required
hi

24/04/2015 19:07 - Special Needs / Tutors Required
Hi I am very interested in this position. I am a Montessori teacher with a Special Needs Qualification. I have over 20 years experience working with children. I have spent many years carrying out Speech and Language exercises with children and also particularly enjoy making any specific tasks a child needs to complete as fun as possible. I have been working with children with special needs providing home tutoring for the past 6 years. I also sub as an SNA in a national school. I enjoy a challenge and have endless patience and understanding. I am Garda vetted.

12/06/2015 10:44 - Special Needs / Tutors Required
Hi Wendy my number is 0868506370. I am working now but am free this evening at about 7.30 maybe you could phone me then if that suits you

12/06/2015 10:28 - Special Needs / Tutors Required
hi
can you please send me your number so we can arrange everything as soon as possible. or can you pimp me yours.thanks.

24/04/2015 18:57 - Special Needs / Tutors Required
Hi I am very interested in this position. I am a Montessori teacher with a Special Needs Qualification. I have over 20 years experience working with children. I have spent many years carrying out Speech and Language exercises with children and also particularly enjoy making any specific tasks a child needs to complete as fun as possible. I have been working with children with special needs providing home tutoring for the past 6 years. I also sub as an SNA in a national school. I enjoy a challenge and have endless patience and understanding. I am Garda vetted.

12/06/2015 10:47 - Special Needs / Tutors Required
ok thanks.

Tutor needed South County Dublin           reply
13/04/2015 09:42 - Special Needs / Tutors Required (Locality: Dublin South)
I am seeking for a home tutor for our 2 and half year old daughter who has been recently diagnosed with autism. She is a very easy going and happy child but needs help with speech and language, communication and social interaction.
We are open to arrange the schedule with the tutor, they could either tutor her in the crèche during morning time (Booterstown) or at home (Deans Grange DL area) in the afternoon or possibly even evening. We are looking for immediate start for 10 hours a week and going up to 20 hours from August when she’s turning 3. We would consider less than 10 a week to start with if we can’t find a tutor for full 10 hours.

Experience with autism and young children would be essential along with knowledge of ABA, PECS etc.

Potential tutor must be registered with the teaching council of Ireland and satisfy any other department requirements.

12/06/2015 10:21 - Special Needs / Tutors Required
Hi Wendy yes I am still available however I am doing July provision for some mornings but also have some mornings free. I am also registered with the Teaching Council and have Garda Vetting from them Barnardos and privately myself. Would you like to meet me to discuss your needs further?

12/06/2015 10:32 - Special Needs / Tutors Required
hi
my number is 0876834632 thanks.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;