Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Tutor wanted for 2 separate allocations in Arklow

Tutor wanted for 2 separate allocations in Arklow           reply
08/02/2020 09:25 - Primary Tutors & July Provision (Locality: Wicklow)
-----------------------------------
Tutor wanted for 2 July provision students in same family in Arklow (ages 6 and 9, 2 x 40 hours). The 2 individual programmes are separate and tutored 1:1.

Both boys are toilet trained, physically healthy, mobile and sociable. The younger works on mainly on speech and language and play skills. The older works on academic and social skills.

The atmosphere is relaxed and happy (and often noisy). We have all the materials here and expenses for activities will be covered.

It’s not essential to have specific experience as there will be a full handover and time to settle in. If the tutor wants both boys together for a specific activity e.g. an outing, we would arrange a babysitter to attend so the tutor can switch between boys for 1:1 as scheduled.

We would likely to get paperwork signed and submitted as early as possible. Please feel free to contact us for more information.

re : Tutor wanted for 2 separate allocations in Arklow           reply
18/02/2020 11:58 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hi,
Just responding to your ad for July provision in Arklow.
My name is James, I´m living in the Gorey area and am a secondary school teacher. I have never done July provision before but I´m interested in experiencing it.
I´d consider myself outgoing, enthusiastic and personable, and I love working with kids! I´m registered with the Teaching Council and am Garda vetted. I also hold a full clean drivers licence.
If the position is still available, I´d be interested.
Kinds Regards,
James Walsh

re... : Tutor wanted for 2 separate allocations in Arklow           reply
18/02/2020 13:15 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
PM sent

discussion forum terms & conditions

;