Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Unique Childminding position

Unique Childminding position           reply
11/11/2013 13:00 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------

I am looking for a childminder to replace me in my current position from the 15th of December onwards, as I am leaving to move abroad. This is a live out position, but requires over night stays. The hours and days vary (may include weekend work)
The person who takes this position, must be available full time ( but can attend classes in the morning if discussed with the family). It is a role with requires overnight stays, usually 2/3 per week but can be up to 7. The mother works away from home, so the child minder will replace her and must be prepared to take on all childminding and household duties.
You will be caring for two children, a 6 year old boy and a 9 year old girl with special needs. You must also like dogs.
It would be desirable to have experience working with special needs/challenging behaviour and you must also be extremely organised. You must also have fluent English.
If you would like a full job description please send me your CV and the date you are available to start. Also a desired salary.
The position is based in South Dublin and close to Dart and bus routes.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;