Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Urgent - teacher required for July provision, Central Dublin

Urgent - teacher required for July provision, Central Dublin           reply
10/07/2012 10:36 - Primary Tutors & July Provision (Locality: Dublin South)
-----------------------------------
Seeking teacher for July Provision, Central Dublin. Qualified primary school teacher required to teach 9-year-old non-verbal boy with autism. Must have experience teaching non-verbal autistic children. Training in ABA, PECs, Grace App and Lamh essential. Must be experienced in implementing Behaviour Support Plans. Thank you.

re... : Urgent - teacher required for July provision, Central Dublin           reply
16/07/2012 11:57 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Thanks for getting in touch. I have just found a suitable person, but appreciate your quick response.

re : Urgent - teacher required for July provision, Central Dublin           reply
15/07/2012 18:42 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
hi - i am a primary school teacher- with 13 years experience- majority of those years with 4th and 5th class mainstream boys, and with experience working with pupils with asd within the mainstream. i now work as learning support teacher, in the area of language development and literacy. if you do not find the person with all the qualifications you require (as listed) you may consider contacting me- i have a huge interest, passion and patience working one to one with pupils who need extra support. can follow or devise a programme

discussion forum terms & conditions

;