Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Urgent Knocknacarra / Rahoon Road Childminder Needed

Urgent Knocknacarra / Rahoon Road Childminder Needed           reply
12/08/2013 11:01 - Galway City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, We are urgntly looking for a Childminder for 3.5 to 4 days a week for 2 happy children, aged 3 & 1/2 years old and 1 & 1/2 years old. 3 year old goes to Montessori from 9am to 12 noon each day.

Person must have a lovable, friendly, and happy disposition with relevant child care qualifications and Garda vetting.
It is 3.5 - 4 days a week. We would like someone who may be a mother or very experienced with children. They must be fun, creative and like the outdoors and would be able to take children for walks and small outings - park etc.

We are looking for someone on a long term basis so please only people who are living in Galway.

Native/Fluent English and references essential.Knocknacarra area. Thanks so much please PM for a quick reply.

re : Urgent Knocknacarra / Rahoon Road Childminder Needed           reply
12/08/2013 11:04 - Galway City Childminders
Sorry, I should have been a bit clearer we are looking for someone to mind the children in our own home.
The Montessori is just across the road so although preferred, a car is not necessary.

re... : Urgent Knocknacarra / Rahoon Road Childminder Needed           reply
12/08/2013 13:15 - Galway City Childminders
Hi Danielle,
Thank you. I have a solution that will work until I find someone new and long term but thank you for your post x

12/08/2013 13:14 - Galway City Childminders
Oh no, I thought that was a private message!

21/08/2013 15:09 - Galway City Childminders
hi i am very very interested in this job and can start ASAP my email is pric000@hotmail.com please mail me :) job would suit me great x

12/08/2013 13:06 - Galway City Childminders
Hello,
How are you? My name is Danielle and I am an American who is living in Galway for the summer. I am in my final year of studying to teach primary school. I don´t have Garda Vetting, but I can provide you with my California Teacher´s Associate Background Check and Substitute Teacher´s Credential! I can also provide you with references.
I have loads of experience working with kids, I am the oldest of five children (17, 13, 12, and 8). I have worked in preschools and primary schools throughout secondary and university years. Unfortunately, I can only relieve you for a few weeks as I am going back to America in September to complete my course. I live very close to you anyway, in Gleann Dara.
Please contact me at your earliest convenience.
Best wishes,
Danielle
(083) 445-6175

12/08/2013 13:17 - Galway City Childminders
Don;t worry I will try to get it removed as your phone number is on there...

discussion forum terms & conditions

;