Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Very experienced Nanny is looking for a new job

Very experienced Nanny is looking for a new job           reply
05/07/2015 19:16 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello,
My name is Lucy and i am from Czech republic. I am looking for a new job beginning of October. I have two cats so i am looking for a Live-Out. I just passed Pediatric First Aid training. I have done Fetac 5 Childcare. I study Child Psychology. I work as a full time Nanny and i am registered. I love my job. I have lot of experience with children. I have been working with children over than seven years in Ireland and never had any problem. I am flexible, hard working person and responsible. I have full Irish license with my own car. I love being part of child´s life. Every time when i leave family i hope the kids remember me as friend.
I dont have problem to send you my CV.
Kind Regards.
Lucy

re : Very experienced Nanny is looking for a new job           reply
18/07/2015 08:39 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Lucy,
I have a 3 year old and 1 year old who will be 2 in November. I live in Knocklyon and they currently attend crèche three days a week. I´m looking for a new solution to my childcare for them. We live in Knocklyon. Would Knocklyon be a suitable location for you? And as a live out nanny would you provide care for them in my home? Would you do trips to the park/playground with them. I´d love to talk further with you if you were interested. Thanks Brenda

discussion forum terms & conditions

;