Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

WANTED - school holiday childminder in Navan

WANTED - school holiday childminder in Navan           reply
26/02/2015 11:50 - Meath Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, Iam looking for a childminder to look after a boy & girl (10 & 8 )in Navan town/Clonmagadden Fort area for 2-3 days during Easter & Summer holidays, from 7am to 6pm.Days will vary week to week. References required

re : WANTED - school holiday childminder in Navan           reply
12/03/2015 08:55 - Meath Childminders
Hi there,
I am a 24 year old Irish female with a 3 year degree in Early childhood education. I started working in the early years sector back in 2009 and since then I have gained my experience working in a wide variety of services both here in Ireland and in Australia such as long day care settings, Montessori, Highscope, Kindergartens, special needs unit and nannying and babysitting. My degree qualification is specified to caring and educating children aged between 0 and 6 however I have worked with children aged between 0 and up to and including 12.
I am available for casual childminding/babysitting work from Monday the 23rd of March. I have my own vehicle and I have held a clean full Irish drivers licence for 6 years so I am available to do school drop off and pick up.
If you have any further queries or would even like to see my cv please do not hesitate to contact me :)

11/04/2015 14:10 - Meath Childminders
Hi i´m living in Ballivor and I am offering babysitting services in the Meath area.I am currently studying to be a teacher in college but i am finished on the 17th of April until September.I´m 20 years old and love to be around children. I´ve full a clean driving licence, Garda clearance, first aid course done along with a lot of experience with children from babysitting jobs at night to full time jobs. I´ve experience with children with Autism and other Special Needs and I am certified to work with people with Special Needs. I also have had many cleaning jobs, the most recent being in Intel in Leixlip so I don´t mind housework while babysitting to take stress off parents while they are away. Non- smoker and I love animals!Plenty of references available. I´d love to hear from you. Thank you in advance.

28/02/2015 13:48 - Meath Childminders
Hello,
My name is Paula Robertson.
I live in Navan on the Trim Road and would love to mind your children.I have past experience in child minding in my home and their own.I have a car and I am flexible with times.I am partly deaf but this does not impedit my work ethic.I have worked with children before and I am sure they will be happy to be a reference and tell you how I work.I would like to have more information on times and wages.
Thank you.
Regards,
Paula Robertson.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;