Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

WANTED: Childminder in Ballinteer, Dublin 16

re : WANTED: Childminder in Ballinteer, Dublin 16           reply
09/02/2016 21:52 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Caitriona, I sent you a pm with my details. Looking forward to your response :) Aoife

WANTED: Childminder in Ballinteer, Dublin 16           reply
07/02/2016 19:48 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi there,

We are looking for a childminder to mind our 4 month old boy in your own home. We would need you from Monday - Friday 9-5 (hours negotiable).

We would like a mother if possible but it´s not essential. Once you have garda vetting and references, that´s good enough for us. We are gentle parents so we would like it if the childminder was gentle also.

We would be willing to travel to nearby areas such as Dundrum, Rathfarnham etc. But it would be great if you lived in Ballinteer too.

If you are interested, please PM me asap as this is pretty urgent. Please reply with some information on yourself and the rate you expect to be paid.

Thanks for reading. :)

Caitriona

09/02/2016 10:05 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Caitriona,
My name is Jackeline,I am 29 years old,Brazilian.
I just came along on your job offer and it really caughts my attention. The position match perfectly with my profile. My experience as a childminder started at home, I am the oldest daughter of 10 brothers and sisters.I was raised in a big family and always helped my mother to mind them.
Here in Ireland, I have been working for an American/Irish family since August last year,minding two lovely kids aged 2 and 6 years old. My duties there are,school running,bringing them to after school activities such as Speech and Drama,swimming class,tennis,etc. At home, giving to them educational activities,helping with homework,healthy snacks,sorting clothes for laundry,dressing they beds,dinner preparations.
I have been working there since August 2015,when I was attending English classes,now on,I am available to work full time,I have Visa work permit until August 2016.
I also have experience in two another families in Ireland,Irish and Italian and either have good references from both of them.
I would like to increase my hours,my current job is Mon-Frid,just 3 hours per day,10 euros per hour. The family also can give you references about myself.
If my profile suits in what are you looking for,please,feel free to contact me anytime for further informations.
Have a nice day
Kind regards
Jackie.

15/02/2016 19:43 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Catriona,
Lucy here, I see your request and I´m just hoping to get back into the workforce after successfully , raising 3 of my own children . I have minded other children too, part time over the years.
I´ve just tuned 50 , ( Young at heart and fit + non smoker ), I cook all my families food from scratch using fresh ingredients,
I live in Fonthill in rathfarnham in a modern detached house.
I have a good safe car suitable for isofix baby seat ( Toyota Prius) And St. Endas park is beside me for baby walks,
I absolutely adore children and have no problem collecting from your house if it saves time for you.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Lucy Flynn.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;