Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Want to earn up to €300 per week CASH? Child minder wanted Santry

Want to earn up to €300 per week CASH? Child minder wanted Santry           reply
18/08/2014 20:47 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
We want someone to take care of our 1 year old son, in our house.

You will get:
1. €60 per day in cold hard cash (as cold and hard as paper money can be)
2. All the food you can eat (fair usage policy applies, don´t eat all my chocolate)
3. A selection of hot and cold beverages
4. Wifi and wired internet
5. Access to Netflix
6. A secure underground car-parking space

We need some one who:
1. Is passionate about children and who has experience
2. Will come into our home (No stay at home mothers please, we love you, but we don´t want you)
3. Is trustworthy, reliable and honest
4. Has excellent references
5. Does not smoke

Please PM me for details

re : Want to earn up to €300 per week CASH? Child minder wanted Santry           reply
25/08/2014 18:22 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi my name is Karen Boland I live in Whitehall and I have been childminding children of all ages for over 10 years now. I have 2 daughters of my own one in college and the other just finishing school. I also have a son who is nearly 3 years old. Have you found somebody to mind your little boy? I have my fetac level childcare qualification and I have experience working in a nearby creche. If you are interested or you would like any more information please contact me my number is 0851663258. I am available now as I am just finishing working with the children I am minding at the moment as they are moving home.
Kind regards
Karen Boland

re : Want to earn up to €300 per week CASH? Child minder wanted Santry           reply
26/08/2014 07:02 - Dublin North Childminders
heya i´m Nicole looking for a job in childcare. I am fully qualified in fetac level 5 in childcare with special needs, I am also qualified in fetac level 5 in occupational first aid and have attended a aistear workshop and a child protection awareness workshop, I have also got certificates for manual handling and I am completely garda vetted. If you have any questions you would like to ask please do not hesitate to ask and i would gladly answer them for you. my availability would be Mon-Fri :)

discussion forum terms & conditions

;