Hi are u still looking for child care ?

re : Wanted Balbriggan childminder           reply
20/07/2015 22:09 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Has this position been filled?

Wanted Balbriggan childminder           reply
19/05/2015 10:41 - Dublin North Childminders
Experienced childminder required to mind 9 month old in our house in Balbriggan. Starting October - June, Monday - Thursday 8.45am-12pm. Childminder must have experience working with babies, be Garda vetted and references will be required. First aid training an advantage. This is a term time position so may suit mother with school going children. Pm for more detail.

re : Wanted Balbriggan childminder           reply
16/07/2015 13:33 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi my name is josephine and I live in Balbriggan. I am a qualified childcare practitinor with many years of experience. I am trained to FETAC level 6 in early childcare and education. I have garda vetting, I also have first aid and child protection training. At present I am a nanny in Dublin but I would like to work closer to home. I am in the process of registering with fingal country childcare committee in the hope of becoming a registeted childminder. If you would like to get in contact with me to discuss if I could be of service to your childcare needs please feel free to get in contact with me. I dont know if you would consider having your bavy cared for in my home if thats not a option for you thats not a problm. Best wishes with the search many thanks josephine

discussion forum terms & conditions

;