Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Wanted-Childminder Shankill-Cabinteely-D18

Wanted-Childminder Shankill-Cabinteely-D18           reply
11/11/2013 09:54 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there,

We are looking for a caring, experienced, reliable and energetic person to care for our children in the home of the minder.

We have two boys who will be aged 10 months and 2 and a half in January which is when this position will start. It is a full time position. Hours approx 8am-5pm.

If you are interested in this position please pm me with information about yourself to include your experience, ages of own children if applicable, where you are based, cost for the two and any other information which might be helpful to know.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Robyn

re : Wanted-Childminder Shankill-Cabinteely-D18           reply
18/11/2013 15:34 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Robyn,
I am a childminder with Fetac Level 5, First Aid, references and over 8 years experience childminding babies from a young age onwards. I live off Johnstown Road / Granville Road. I have space available for 2 children in my home starting 20th January and my real reason for responding is that I see you have no responses as yet. Perhaps I can help you short term if you do not get sorted out, as I am looking for 4 days as opposed to 5 days but would have no hesitation helping you out until you get sorted. If you would like to meet with me please feel free to pm.
Regards
Rebecca

re : Wanted-Childminder Shankill-Cabinteely-D18           reply
18/11/2013 21:43 - Dublin South Childminders
This position has now been filled. Thank you to all who contacted me.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;