Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Wanted Childminder in Naas

re : Wanted Childminder in Naas           reply
26/05/2014 20:37 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Silvia.Yes if you would like to ring or meet that would be great.My no is 0872993326.Looking forward to hearing from you.
Audrey

16/08/2013 15:43 - Kildare Childminders
Hi my name is monica I am a childminder for 13 years now I have very good reference and experience I l have my fetac level 5 in chilcare if u would like to give me a ring my phone no is 0851965824

27/05/2014 09:14 - Kildare Childminders
Hi my name is josephine would be very interested in looking after your little one I also mind a three year .I live between naas and newbridge .Regards jo

13/08/2013 23:02 - Kildare Childminders
Hi I would be very interested in your position.Ihave been minding children for 6 years now and am currently minding a 2 1/2 year old girl full time.I have two children of my own a 13 year old daughter and a 7 year old boy.I have references if required .I live in Aylmer park naas and my phone nos are 045896705 and 0872993326.Looking forward to hearing from you.
Many Thanks
Audrey

13/08/2013 21:04 - Kildare Childminders
hello i have sent you a PM
hope to hear from you soon
Kind regards
Amba

27/05/2014 09:15 - Kildare Childminders
Hi my name is josephine would be very interested in looking after your little one I also mind a three year .I live between naas and newbridge .Regards jo

Wanted Childminder in Naas           reply
13/08/2013 20:37 - Kildare Childminders
Hi. We require a childminder for two days (tuesday and thursdays) each week between 7am and 5pm to mind our 2 year old daughter, either in our home or in child-minders home. There may be an extra day per week also required occasionally. Starting asap.

Please pm me if you are interested.

D

Wanted Childminder in Naas           reply
26/05/2014 20:11 - Kildare Childminders
Dear Audrey,
We are a french spanish family moving to Naas (in July). My husband will be working at HP Leixlip and me at Kerrygroup in Naas. We have 2 children : 7 years and 2 years old.
We will be living at Almeyr Park too:) I was wondering if you would be interested in taking care of my little one from timer to time. He will be at the Creche but I would need some one to help us if ever our child is tired or not feeling work since I will be working ...
Just let me know if you would be interested.
Silvia Colomina

re... : Wanted Childminder in Naas           reply
14/08/2013 07:02 - Kildare Childminders
Hi my name is Mary and I´ve been minding children for the last 10 years. In that time I´ve been with three families whom I´m still in contact with. I´ve also had my own kids who are aged 31,32 and 25. The 25 year old is my daughter who still lives with me along with my grandson who is 6. I get on great with kids and am very reliable. I have plenty of references and all the parents can be spoken to if necessary. I also have some paperwork i.e fetac level 5 in childcare.
I´m currently working with a family of 3 kids 12 year old boy 13 year old girl and a 2 year old girl. This job ends soon hence the reason for me applying for your job. That´s it for now I hope to hear from you soon.
Regards Mary

discussion forum terms & conditions

;