Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Wanted childminder, after school care in Sutton(Binn Eadair View)

Wanted childminder, after school care in Sutton(Binn Eadair View)           reply
13/08/2016 09:02 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi!
Need to pick up our 4 years old daughter from Burrow School at 1:15pm.
Preferably with own car and their own children, so that our girl can play with them.
The hours are 1:15-6:15pm 3-4 days a week. We live in Sutton, Binn Eadair View.
Starting September, if interested please pm me with your details.

Thanks, Vera

re : Wanted childminder, after school care in Sutton(Binn Eadair View)           reply
17/08/2016 21:35 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi my name is Jean K Fitzpatrick and I am a mother of three children and one grandson . I have worked in childcare Montessori and special needs assistant for thirty years.I have a diploma in Montessori teaching SNA Childcare and Caring for the Elderly. Both my daughters go to school in Sutton so I am on the road delivering and collecting them every day.We live in Howth village and would love to collect your small daughter and mind her in our house as she could play with my younger daughter and her friend who comes often to our house.We are a very friendly child orientated house. If you need any information please phone Jean.

re : Wanted childminder, after school care in Sutton(Binn Eadair View)           reply
22/08/2016 18:25 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Vera,
My name is Ashley, just wondering if you are still looking for a child minder?
I am a stay at home mother in Bayside and I have a 3 and a half year old boy who is very friendly and loves playing with other children. I also have a 5 month old baby girl. Before I had children of my own I was a nanny for about 6 years so I have a lot of experience looking after kids.
Hope to hear from you.

12/09/2016 12:54 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi there,
I am interested in your post. I have experience child minding. I live in Sutton, Binn Eadair view.
Can you let me know if position is still available.
Thank you and kind regards
Deirdre

re... : Wanted childminder, after school care in Sutton(Binn Eadair View)           reply
23/08/2016 14:19 - Dublin North Childminders
Are you still looking for a childminder? As I am in London this week but I will be back home on Saturday 27 th August at night so you could get me on Sunday morning the 28th August. Thank you very much Yours faithfully Jean Fitzpatrick from Howth.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;