Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Wanted childminder Dun Laoghaire area

re... : Wanted childminder Dun Laoghaire area           reply
16/06/2016 20:59 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi I´m an Irish 29 yr old living in the Shankill area with my own transport
I have a little boy who is 13 months old, I can mind in my home or if you were happy for me to bring my son along to yours
My work experience has taken me from working in a crèche for over 3 years to been promoted to manager position for six months to cover maternity leave right up to private childminding myself and I have done this for the last 3 years,
the children´s age ranged from 4months right up to 12 years,
I really enjoy been around children and doing different activities with them Baking, art, water play, outdoor games, singing, dancing etc..
Look forward to hearing from you
Aoife

re... : Wanted childminder Dun Laoghaire area           reply
08/10/2015 07:56 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Tanya
My name is Orfhlaith and I am looking for a minder in Dun Laoghaire. I have an 18 month old little boy. If you´re interested can you let me know? Regards

re : Wanted childminder Dun Laoghaire area           reply
13/10/2015 19:49 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Ther!
My name is Carla, i´m 35 years old, i live in Glasthule, i´ve been living and working in this area over 3 years with kids.
Are you still looking for a Childminder?
I´m available full time.
Best regards,
Carla Fonseca
083 4788976

Wanted childminder Dun Laoghaire area           reply
26/06/2013 19:58 - Dublin South Childminders
Hello Childminders,
Looking for a flexible childminder for my three year old son,(4 in september),im looking to go back to work, and need a fun,calm,outdoor loving childminder,to mind in her home with other children around his age(would suit a single mum or SAHM maybe),and be able to do a drop off /collection to the apres school club in Glastule come Sept,please email experience,rates and location to katievanston@gmail.com

15/07/2013 20:35 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi. My name is Tanya I have 5 years experience in working in childcare I also have two Boys of my own aged 4years and 10months old. My qualifications consist of fetac level 5 and 6 in childcare,first aid and manual handling. I am available to work part time, I am reliable,kind and caring person who loves to work with children I am also a non smoker. Kind regards. Tanya

16/06/2016 18:28 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi. I´m Kris. I lived in Dun Laoghaire. I have a stamp 4 visa. I am available to start ASAP. I am a reliable, fun, friendly with teaching experience in all levels especially kindergarten. I am fluent in English. Hope to hear from you. My MOBILE number is 089 2567893.

26/06/2013 21:21 - Dublin South Childminders
Pm sent

discussion forum terms & conditions

;