Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Wanted childminder WITH CAR 3 times a week CORK CITY - drop off Ballincollig

re : Wanted childminder WITH CAR 3 times a week CORK CITY - drop off Ballincollig           reply
17/07/2013 10:09 - Cork City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hey, I am Fran. I live in chity center and work in bishopstown as a childminder.
I have a full clean driving licence.
And could pick your boy up from school bring him home and go directly to work.
Please send me a text of you are interested.
Best wishes Fran

Wanted childminder WITH CAR 3 times a week CORK CITY - drop off Ballincollig           reply
12/07/2012 16:54 - Cork City Childminders
Wanted childminder for pick up Glasheen School drop off Ballincollig

Help! I haven´t got a car and I live in Ballincollig, I´ll be having a baby soon too!

I need for a childminder to pick up my lovely 10 year old son at 2.30pm from Glasheen boys school, near the UCC, for 3 days a week from September for the school year if possible, and drop him off to me in Ballincollig.

So not much time involved (I´ll be in all day and he can come straight from school) but I would be willing to pay a reasonable rate to cover time and petrol etc.

re : Wanted childminder WITH CAR 3 times a week CORK CITY - drop off Ballincollig           reply
03/08/2013 12:32 - Cork City Childminders
hi my name is louise and I mind children I live in ballincollig and I have 2 of my own going to school in wilton I would be able to collect your chil and drop to u if you like to contact me at 0879680367 hope to hear from you

22/07/2012 14:28 - Cork City Childminders
I recently retired from Cork Co Council, have some free time on my hands. I am interested in you request. I don´t want to waste your time or mine, what would you be charging for time to collect your child and what cost towards diesel for collecting from school to ballincollig. I would like to know the rates before I apply for position.

25/06/2013 21:03 - Cork City Childminders
hi i live in the lough area which is two min from the school i would be very interested please pm me with the days and fee thanks

discussion forum terms & conditions

;