Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Wanted: Child Minder Afternoons 1-6pm

re : Wanted: Child Minder Afternoons 1-6pm           reply
26/02/2016 10:51 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Childminder available in own home (Kimmage area close to KCR / Terenure / Crumlin) to care for pre-school children & after school children.
Mother of one 5 year old child. Will be providing a home from home environment for your child. Much like pre-school, it will be a structured day but lots of fun with a variety of activities like reading, arts and crafts, cooking and outdoor play where possible. We love to get to the park in the summer as much as possible.
Full drivers licence so collection service available (will be limited dependant on other collections).
HACCP trained. Will be providing varied and healthy snacks/meals throughout the day.
With home insurance and experience.
For queries, please contact me by e-mail on ambrannigan@gmail.com

22/03/2016 14:07 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi,
I have two grandchildren aged 9 and 6.
I ran a play school when my children were young.
I have a clean driving licence and I would be very happy to care for your son in your home.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Stacey.

Wanted: Child Minder Afternoons 1-6pm           reply
16/02/2016 13:49 - Dublin South Childminders
Child Minder Required - Afternoons 1pm - 6pm - Dublin 6 Location

We hope to find a loving part time Childminder for afternoons on a full time basis ( Monday - Friday, 1pm - 6pm ) The ideal person will be a kind, experienced, mature candidate who drives their own car.
We have one child aged 5 who will need to be collected from school ( Dublin 6) and brought to the house very close by or to nearby "playdates". Some light housekeeping would be part of helping our family and flexibility to take on additional ( paid) work the odd evening. We really would like this arrangement to be for many years so a candidate looking for seasonal work or who is planning to look for a short term part time position will not fit the profile. The role may suit a person who only wants to work afternoons and has experience of either having brought their own children up or has strong experience of child minding in the past.
Please email me if you are interested in exploring this opportunity
References required

19/04/2016 17:07 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi my name is Carol & I live in Knocklyon Dublin 16. I work mornings in a Montessori in Knocklyon. I have been there since 2011. I am a qualified SNA. I have my own car with a full clean driving license. I am Garda vetted. I also do Princess parties so have a vast experience minding children. Last year I minded 2 girls aged 3 & 5 years old. I can produce references on request. Carol

discussion forum terms & conditions

;