Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Wanted: Evening & Weekend Childminder Dun Laoghaire

Wanted: Evening & Weekend Childminder Dun Laoghaire           reply
26/11/2014 21:53 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,

I am looking for a childminder to mind a 5 year old boy for approximately 60 hours a month. It would include approximately 2 evenings a week of about 2 hours , one weekend day, some babysitting and occasional overnights when away on work. The salary is 500 euro per month. I look forward to hearing from you!

re : Wanted: Evening & Weekend Childminder Dun Laoghaire           reply
27/11/2014 11:44 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Emily,
Hope this finds you well, I would like to apply for this position, I am currently minding 2 kids (5yr old & 19 months) 4 days a week in Killarney Rd, Bray. Besides this I’ve also been working in a Nursery on Fridays.
I am a reliable, kind, qualified child minder, I have Garda vetting, training, up-to-date First Aid. I love to play educational games to help little ones to learn and discover, as well baking do art and craft. Non smoker who loves outdoors, going to the park, playgroups, library etc.
I am available to look after the child in your own home, I hope my hours are flexible to suit your needs, I am based in Bray and I have my own transport.
I come highly recommended from employers so Irish references on request.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Kind regards,
Sylvia

re : Wanted: Evening & Weekend Childminder Dun Laoghaire           reply
27/11/2014 11:16 - Dublin South Childminders
Updated job spec from mum:
We are looking for someone to mind and love a happy little boy aged 5 in a relaxed and easy going family. Flexible hours during the week (one or two evenings generally and for one day and /or night at the weekend - approx 10 - 15 hours per week ). We also would need someone who could sleep over on occasion due to work/travel requirements ( approx 1-2 nights per month). The position is long term and live in accommodation will be available in our new home next year if needed. Some light housework and cooking will be needed also and having a car essential! We live near Dunlaoghire.

re... : Wanted: Evening & Weekend Childminder Dun Laoghaire           reply
28/11/2014 09:43 - Dublin South Childminders
hello I can help You. Currently I work as a childminder 3 days per week only 7.30 to 9.30 and 12.30 to 1.30 sometimes more when they are sick I stay with them at home. I have a referense and own car. I look after two children 3 (boy) and 5 (girl) in Dalkey. Klaudia my number:0873943557

discussion forum terms & conditions

;