Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Wanted: childminder in Shankill area (in minders own home)

Wanted: childminder in Shankill area (in minders own home)           reply
15/02/2016 23:33 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there,
I am expecting to return to work in early March and am looking for a childminder to mind two boys (age 3&5) in their own home, Monday -Friday.
The hours will vary but it´s pretty much full time, after school/Montessori is over and the day will finish around 5.30.
Minder must have transport and be able to do school pick ups.
If you are interested please pm me with your details and (if possible) rates and I´ll get back to you straight away.
Thanks!

re... : Wanted: childminder in Shankill area (in minders own home)           reply
13/04/2016 20:27 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi, Thanks for your interest but the position has been filled.

re : Wanted: childminder in Shankill area (in minders own home)           reply
20/02/2016 11:04 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi I´m an Irish 29 yr old living Shankill in the area with my own transport,
I have a little boy who is nearly 9 months old, I am open to minding in my own home if this is something you would consider or if you were happy for me to being Oscar with me to yours
My work experience has taken me from working in a crèche for over 3 years to been promoted to manager position for six months to cover maternity leave right up to private childminding myself and I have done this for the last 3 years,
the children´s age ranged from 4months right up to 12 years,
I really enjoy been around children and doing different activities with them Baking, art, water play, outdoor games, singing, dancing etc..
Look forward to hearing from you
Aoife

re : Wanted: childminder in Shankill area (in minders own home)           reply
16/02/2016 18:59 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi there,My name is Linda and I am a fully qualified childminder in the shankill area, I have over 20 years experience in childminding, I am garda vetted and have a full clean drivers licence.i am currently looking after children in my home.please feel free to call me on 0863234931.thankyou

discussion forum terms & conditions

;