Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

We need childminder

We need childminder           reply
07/06/2017 17:13 - Galway City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,

My wife and my mother in law stay now in Galway City with my four kids, 11, 10, 8 and 7 years old (two boys and two girls). My wife is working at the University in mornings and we are looking for childminder who can teach them english and do activities with them in the mornings, we are speaking about 3 hours per day.

We are from spain, and we are speaking about two months of working. I would like people with experience and native english. If you are interesting please let me know your profile and your economic conditions.
Thanks

re : We need childminder           reply
15/06/2017 15:35 - Galway City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, I am Alessia and I am not a native language speaker as you can see from my name but I have been living in Uk and Ireland for the past 3 years. I am currently attending an MSc in Applied Behavior Analysis in Galway and I am looking for a part time job. When I was in Italy I worked for 2 years as babysitter of a 2 years old boy and his 5 years old sister. Once I moved to London I started working as babysitter and tutor of a 5 years old boy diagnosed with Autism. I then worked in a school as Learning Support Assistant for many months, supporting children with learning difficulties and offering 1:1 tutoring (English lessons included). If you are interested in my skills even though I am not a native language speaker, please contact me. a.maccarrone1@nuigalway.ie

discussion forum terms & conditions

;